Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I feel Vindicated and undefeated - ENG pays off all claims and excess assets Returned


Its rare that you feel vindicated in life. Well for me its one of those rare moments relating to the ENG Capital matter. ENG Capital has proven it was liquid, solvent and solid by fully paying off all claims, creditors and liabilities. The record laid at the high court in HARARE in October 2009 and passed without any objections and no-one claimed any outstanding balance. The relevant Government Gazzette was published to confirm this. HC 6086/09 -"ENG companies and Directors satisfactorily liquidated all debts past, present and future accumulated by the company"

After that conformation all excess assets were return to ENG Contributories. Several of our Companies including Allied Conveyors PVT LTD was returned to us. I am still struggling to get Police return my daughter’s Kindergatten graduation pictures and my Graduation pictures which they seized. In addition 4 cars are being returned

1- BMW – Z3
2- Mercedes Benz – C320
3- Mercedes Benz – C180
4- Mitsubishi RVR –SUV

I am naturally pleased to see that all claims have been settled with excess assets to spare this proves all allegations were malicious and meant to defame me. This proves what we have always said that ENG Capital and my self were persecuted out of greed and malice.

I would like to thank God who made this day possible. In addition I would like to thank those who stood by me all the way and believed in my explanation. Team ENG I miss you guys ,you were too strong keep your heads up!!Young CM thanks for being by my side until the very last moment, you are loyal and too kind. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment