Sunday, September 26, 2010

Newsday clarification on Farai Rwodzi ,Interfin Bank and Muponda over the CFX Bank Dispute

Dear MUNYARADZI MUGOWO - Business Editor - Newsday

My lawyers Gutu and Chikowero Attorneys at Law still havent confirmed seeing your retraction correcting the falsehood that Farai Rwodzi and Interfin Bank paid me $ 5.3 million.I was never evasive all I said was you need to publish as retraction and we proceed with the interview.Naturally it doesnt make mush sense for me to grant you an interview when you have published a falsehood that you refuse or fail to correct and retract.Surely you cant specialize on publishing fiction and false claims even when confronted with facts.

In addition I never claimed $ 5.3 million from Interfin .Rather it was Farai Rwodzi through Newsday who claimed they paid me $ 5.3 million.( http://www.newsday.co.zw/article/2010-08-25-interfin-acquires-13-of-starafrica ) Thats why we asked for a retraction because I never claimed 5.3 million and I was never paid 5.3 million.I am claiming 15.4 million being the 309 million shares times the value per share then which was us 5 cents.This gives the total of my claim which is $15.4 million.

Farai Rwodzi and Interfin Bank seem to be living in dream land a world of make belief. Its most unfortunate they are behaving like high school boys with bravado instead of seeking a solution. According to this article Interfin claim that I am claiming US $ 5.3 million http://www.newsday.co.zw/article/2010-09-26-interfin-rejects-mupondas-53m-claim . They further allege my media campaign constitute malicious cyber attacks .My campaign is perfectly legal and legitimate and will go on till Interfin and Farai Rwodzi pay what they owe me and my Company ENG Capital.

For the record I am not claiming $ 5.3 million. I am claiming $ 15,4 million being 309 million shares multiplied by the value per share of 5 cents to give a total of US $15.4 million. Farai Rwodzi is the one who falsely claimed to have paid me $ 5.3 million and I denied ever receiving the same.

My lawyers Gutu and Chikowero wrote to both Interfin and Newsday Newspaper to deny and ask for a retraction but Interfin choose to reply through press reports. Interfin further claim I authorized the sale of the shares. They conveniently forget that I in fact challenged the transfer of the shares through high court case HC 6244-04 .My co-director Nyasha Watyoka supported this motion to block the sale or transfer of the shares.

I understand Interfin have been trying to create the impression that we do not have a legitimate claim or we are using media whilst avoiding court.

That is not correct this matter is still before the High Court in Harare case # HC-6244-04 filed in late May 2004 by my then lawyer Mr Oscar Ziweni. Note respondent # 6 Century Holdings is now Interfin Holdings Limited who assumed assets and liabilities of Century Holdings when they took over CFX Bank which itself had taken over the original Century Bank .

My former lawyer Mr Ziweni died mysteriously and suspiciously after being stalked, intimidated, harassed, detained by various members of the state security sections for representing me in this case. At one stage he was forced into hiding when threatened with fabricated charges just meant to scare him off from representing me. This left me with no legal representation at that stage and I was also then specified leaving me in danger as my lawyer had died mysteriously and I feared for my life as well so I fled Zimbabwe.

However the court case still remains because it was duly filed and assigned through normal high court procedure. I have attached My original founding affidavit filed with Case HC-6244-04 opposing the transfer of 309 million shares which triggered this dispute with Mr Rwodzi and Interfin Financial Holdings.I will publish some of the original documents which show that the 309 million shares were illegally, corruptly and irregularly transferred. This is part 1 of 5If you can not access the attached copy please visit my Facebook profile and follow this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059705&id=1393181020&l=477a267b1f

No comments:

Post a Comment